Developed by Pragmatic Bits Ltd. Dorsunator addresses the problem of temporary and very quick data exchange across device and OS boundaries. Today, everyone owns multiple devices: a mobile phone, a tablet and probably a laptop and there is a chance that they are not all the same brand or the same system. Sometimes, the process of dropping a piece of data from one physical device to an other one (let it be a block of text, a single image or a web location) is just too complex.
Dorsunator fills this hole and offers quick and temporary data transmission across various device and OS boundaries. Temporary means short-living data that users need to pass back-and-forth between various devices — these usually include website links, temporary text blocks, images that users don’t need or want to add into other asset containers: photos or web bookmarks.
The philosophy of Dorsunator is that users should not need to think how to transfer something from one device to another, and it should happen as automatically as possible. This improves workflow speed and also reduces decision fatigue and frustration.
Popular uses of Dorsunator include:
• Save a web address or article for reading later on another device.
• SMS content copying and syncing.
• Extend a device clipboard with multiple items.
• Sync screenshots or photos.
• Collecting content from web and from multiple devices.
• Automatic clipboard syncing across devices and platforms.
• Data is transferred over the internet, devices don’t need to be on the same Wifi network.
• View and manipulate synchronized items in the history table.
• Pin items to quickly access favorites.
• Quickly view device clipboard.
• Take a new or existing photo directly from Dorsunator and share across devices.
• Share clip items with other apps.
• When enabled, get notifications for incoming clip items coming from other devices
• For iOS, today widget support under iOS 8 or later
• Sharing from other applications
• Customizable hotkeys and drag and drop on Mac OS X and Windows
• Available for iOS, Android, Mac OS X and Windows
Dorsunator can be downloaded from:
• iOS: https://itunes.apple.com/app/id974032501
• OS X: https://itunes.apple.com/app/id977261484
• Android: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.pragbits.dorsunator.app
• Windows: http://www.dorsunator.com/windows